My Account Help-Center

Help Center

For all questions, please email or call us at (218) 732-3364.

How do I register my account?

Click "Register" menu in Subscriber Login page. Add some information and submit the form. Once done, you will receive an Account Activation email. Follow the email to complete the activation process Visit "Contact Us" link for more information.

How can I contact Forum Communications Company?

Visit Contact Us link for more information.

What if I forget my password?

If you forget your password, please use the "Forgot Password?" link on the Login modal.

How do I change my password?

Login and proceed to "My Profile" menu and click “Change Password” option. You will be prompted for your current and your desired new password.

Whom do I contact and what information do you need me to send when I discover that there is a problem with your Web site?

If you experience a problem navigating our sites, please email describing it in as much detail as possible, including the steps you take leading up to it, how often it occurs, and the exact text of any error message that you receive. The information you provide will help us to find a solution more quickly.

What customer services are available?

You can request the following services online:

  • Review activity on your account
  • Report a late or missing newspaper
  • Report missing or damaged sections
  • Suspend and restart delivery of the newspaper
  • Donate to the Newspaper in Education Program
  • Register a service complaint

Subscription Questions

If I go on vacation and wish to temporarily suspend my newspaper, will my account be credited?

If you notify us in advance, we will suspend delivery, and credit your billing period for the time you are away. Once you are logged in to your account, click “Delivery Options” and choose “Vacation Holds”. You will be asked to add “Stop Date”, “Restart Date” and other options for the vacation period. The lead-time to suspend an order varies by area. In most areas, suspensions can take effect in two days or less from the date you make the request. If you prefer, you can donate your vacation copies to students, through our Newspaper in Education program. You will be billed as usual for the period. For each copy you donate, four students will receive their own copy of The Forum. To donate your vacation copies, click radio button in front of “Donate my paper to Newspaper In Education” choose “Vaca Stop NIE Donation for amt” reason.

What should I do if my newspaper does not arrive or if sections are missing?

Log in and proceed to "Delivery Options, then Delivery Feedback" if your newspaper has not arrived by the guaranteed delivery time (6:30 A.M. Monday through Friday; 7:30 A.M. on Weekends and Holidays). Also, you may notify us of missing or damaged sections on this page as well. In most areas, if we receive your request before 11:00 A.M. we can redeliver another paper or the missing sections to you the same day. If you would like a redelivery, call us at (218) 732-3364. Otherwise, we will apply a credit to your account. Only credits for the same day can be obtained on this site. Credits for missing deliveries for previous days must be requested from a customer service representative or by e-mailing us at Be sure to include your name, delivery address, and home phone number in your e-mail, and the words MISSED PAPER CREDIT in the subject line. Otherwise we will extend your account accordingly for a missed delivery that day. To receive an account extension for a missed delivery from a previous day you must contact the Customer Service department by calling (218) 732-3364 or by email at

Is it necessary to call to restart my subscription after it has been temporarily suspended?

If you provide a restart date when you suspend delivery you do not need to call again to restart your delivery. However, if the restart date has changed, or was not provided when the account was suspended, you will need to speak to a customer service representative.

Where can I purchase another subscription?

If you are a subscriber to one of our products, log in to your account and go to “Delivery Options” menu. Click “New Subscription” option. You will be prompted to new page where you can choose a different newspaper.

If you are not a subscriber yet, please click “New Subscription” menu in Subscriber Login Page. Or Click here to purchase The Forum of Fargo-Moorhead.

How do I update or change my credit card information?

Call us at (218) 732-3364 to update or change your credit card information. Our customer service representative will help you.

You can also change or update your credit card information yourself. Login and proceed to "Subscriptions" in the left hand menu. Once there go to the “Payments menu” and select “Automatic Renewal Info.” Click “Continue” to proceed to modify payments terms, credit card or tip amount. Once it is done, click “Continue” to modify your actual personal credit card information. Do not forget to click “Submit” button to make all the changes.

欧美大胆人休艺木写真_菠萝蜜鬼免费观看_国产 亚洲 中文在线 字幕